Camp Administrative Offices: 386/672-9300
Camp Fax Number: 386/672-9303
When you should use these phone numbers:
- If your child is delayed coming to camp.
- Your child will be picked up by someone other than you or your scheduled designee at the central location.
- Your child needs to be dropped off at an unscheduled private location.
- Your child will not be coming to camp for the day.
You must contact the camp office no later than 2:00 p.m. on the day prior to the scheduled change.
Emergencies must be called into the camp office.
Any changes that need to be communicated to parents will be done in two ways:
- A flyer sent home in child's backpack. Please check backpacks daily.
- An e-mail to parents. Please make sure to check e-mail nightly
E-mail is an excellent way to communicate with us!